- India vs Netherlands match prediction: India to win
- India vs Netherlands toss prediction: India to win the toss and field first
India and the Netherlands all set to lock horns in the warm-up match ahead of the World Cup 2023. The Men in Blue did not get any practice after their match against England was called off due to rain. Rohit Sharma’s men will now look to gain some momentum in the India vs Netherlands prediction.
- IND vs NED date and time: October 3, 2:00 PM IST
- IND vs NED venue: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
- 1 India vs Netherlands match preview
- 2 India vs Netherlands Dream11 prediction
- 3 IND vs NED match prediction: India to win
India vs Netherlands match preview
India will go into the IND vs NED prediction with the upper hand without a doubt. They will be brimming with confidence given their recent performances, especially in the Asia Cup 2023 final where they bowled Sri Lanka out for 50 and chased the target down in a canter.
India Possible 11: Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravi Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav
Netherlands, on the other hand, will be looking to put in a better showing in the upcoming IND vs NED prediction. The Dutch team bowled well against Australia, but their batters found it tough, especially while facing Mitchell Starc, who picked up a hat-trick.
Netherlands Possible 11: Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Wesley Baressi, Sybrand Engelbrecht, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards (C & WK), Logan van Beek, Roelof van der Merwe, Paul van Meekeren, Aryan Dutt
Pitch report and expected weather conditions
The pitch at the venue is expected to be a decent one for the batters. Fast bowlers are most likely to get some assistance from the surface. There is a 30 to 50 percent chance of rain, which could lead to delays.
India vs Netherlands Dream11 prediction
Our India vs Netherlands Dream11 predictions for this match
- Wicketkeeper(s): KL Rahul
- Batter(s): Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Max O’Dowd, Shubman Gill
- All-rounder(s): Ravi Ashwin, Bas de Leede
- Bowler(s): Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Logan van Beek, Mohammed Siraj
- Recommended captain: Jasprit Bumrah
- Recommended vice-captain: Shubman Gill
We have picked Jasprit Bumrah as captain because there is every chance of him running through the Dutch batting lineup, given his current form.
View this post on Instagram
IND vs NED match prediction: India to win
Rohit Sharma’s India are firm favorites to end up on the winning side in the IND vs NED match prediction
IND vs NED toss prediction: India to win the toss and field first
One may choose India for the IND vs NED toss prediction. If they win the toss, they should opt to field first.
Man of the Match prediction: Jasprit Bumrah
Jasprit Bumrah is a strong contender to win the Player of the Match award in the IND vs NED prediction.
India vs Netherlands betting odds
India have the India vs Netherlands betting odds in their favor and it does not come as a surprise by any stretch of the imagination.
- India odds: 1.02
- Netherlands odds: 18